High Pitch Ringing In Ear – Is The Ringing In Your Ears Caused By A Sinus Or Allergy Problem?
* Crackling sounds or crunching.
* High-pitched ringing sounds or high-pitched whistling.
* A constant high-pitched beep.
* A ringing or buzzing sound in the affected ear or ears the current comes and goes.
* A gurgling, clicking or whirling sound. A lot of sinus sufferers experience these symptoms. They are frequently called sinusitis induced tinnitus. Tinnitus is just a medical term for an unusual noise, whether it’s a whistle crackle or a gurgle in your ears. High Pitch Ringing In Ear
Most sinus and allergy sufferers experience as a result of the thickening of the mucus in the inner ear and inflammation to the small parts of the inner ear that transmits sound to your brain. What’s really happening is that your sinuses are so inflamed, infected and clogged up that the infection has moved up the canal to your ear. Normally what happens is that the wax and mucus drain out of the middle ear through the Eustachian tubes into the throat. It sounds yucky, I know. But that’s what happens.
When everything’s working normally you swallow all that stuff and don’t even know that. But when you get sick, have allergies or get a sinus infection all of that stuff gets so thick and goopy that it can’t drain like it should. And since it can’t drain, pressure builds up in your inner ear the same way it builds up in your sinuses. And since the small and fragile parts of your ear are not used to operating under that kind of pressure, you hear all the strange bells and whistles that we have come to call tinnitus. High Pitch Ringing In Ear
And if you don’t do something about it, there is a real possibility that permanent hearing damage could result. So you see the problem is not the ringing in your ears… The real problem is the UNDERLYING CAUSE. What do I mean by that? What I really mean to say is that you most likely have another problem that is causing your tinnitus. Look…
Nobody knows your body better than you. So the question I want to ask you is… Do you think your chronic sinus infections, chronic allergies or chronic sinusitis is causing your tinnitus? I bet you do. So the real question is… What do you do about it? What to do about it is a tough question to be sure. High Pitch Ringing In Ear
But if you’ve made it far enough to be reading this article, you know that another trip to the doctor and another course of antibiotics is not what you need. Your “system” is out of balance. What you have to do is find a way to treat the underlying cause. So you can put your “system” back in balance. Suffering from Tinnitus and Ringing in Ear? Get your life back forever by checking out High Pitch Ringing In Ear now.
Been suffering from Tinnitus? Get High Pitch Ringing In Ear to END it now!
Try the Program now and get back your
Incoming search terms:
- High Pitch Beeping In-Ear (2)
- high pitched ringing in ears comes and goes (2)
- can a allergy reaction cause ringing in the ear (1)
- clogged ears high-pitched noise (1)
- hearing high pitched beeping in ears (1)
- high pitch beep in ear (1)
- high pitched ringing in ears due to sinus infection? (1)
- why do I hear a high pitched beep in my ears sometimes (1)